Health and Safety
The entertainment business has certainly changed a bit since March 2020. A lot is basically the same, but with some new measures to ensure the safety of customers and employees.
We’re happy to offer the same, adventurous escape rooms with a few operational changes for your well-being:
• Private facility for every reservation. We’re staggering start times so each group with have the entire facility to themselves.
• 100% cleaning between reservations and continual cleaning of common spaces.
• Online reservations at www.themescape.us.
• Contactless payment and check-in.
• All staff and guests required to wear masks.
• Team members to remain 6 ft from guests.
• Visibility sick customers will be asked to refrain from playing. Please stay home if you don’t feel well.
• Constant monitoring of team members. Employees experiencing any symptoms or exposures will stay home.
What’s the same
• Same nationally recognized, immersive escape rooms.
• Same focus on an amazing customer experience.
• Staggered start times to avoid congestion in the lobby and waiting area.
• Same great staff.